1. Disclosure to Third Parties: We will not disclose any personal information to any third party source at any time. All personal information is kept secure and never shared or sold to any third party.
2. Acquisition of Information: We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or otherwise necessary to provide a high level of customer service.
3. Our Employees and Privacy: We train all our employees about the importance of privacy and give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
4. Security Measures: We make access to privacy sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service. We use the highest levels of encryption available for all credit card transactions.
5. Transaction Server: We use external transaction and processing servers to ensure maximum credit card and personal information security.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13. Where any such information is inadvertently collected, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
We collect the information you share with us, including:
Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information that personally identifies you, like your name, email address and telephone number. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you; and
General Information: When you visit our site, we may collect various categories of general non-personal information “General Information”. General Information includes browser, operating system and device information, TCP-IP address and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits.
Online Identification Tools
Like many ecommerce sites, we use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server to provide a better web experience for our valued customers. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
How Your Personal Information is Used, Processed and Disclosed
1. send information to you about orders;
2. fulfill your orders;
3. process and collect your payments;
4. customize, analyze, adjust and improve our site to better meet your needs;
5. enforce eSengo’s agreements with you;
6. prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
7. comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
When possible, General Information may be combined and/or linked to Personal Information, in accordance with the purposes specified above.
We may use your General Information and deidentified Personal Information to prepare anonymized, aggregated data about our users (“Anonymized Data”). We may provide third parties with Anonymized Data in describing our site to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties, and for all other lawful purposes. As communicated to third parties, the Anonymized Data does not include any information permitting the recipient to identify, locate or contact you.
Third Party Service Providers
eSengo employs other companies and individuals to perform functions, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
Retention of Personal Information
We have instituted reasonable safeguards to help ensure that information collected is secure. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties who work with us to make the Site (including the software, applications and services provided on the Site) available to you agree to protect personal information that they must access to serve you and to honor your preferences about contacts you receive.
When you send or otherwise transmit your sensitive information (such as your credit card number) to or though eSengo.co.uk, your sensitive information is encrypted and protected with SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. When you are on an SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some web browsers. Another way to tell if you are on a secure page is to check the URL or address of the page. (Look in the address box or right-click on the page and select “Properties”.) These secure SSL-encrypted pages have URLs that start with “https://” instead of “http://”.